Terms and Conditions
The term Homes for Lambeth ‘or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Lambeth Town Hall, Brixton Hill, London, SW12 1RW. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may have inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are supplied for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Homes for Lambeth’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, and Wales.
Following Consumer Protection Regulations (CPR) all property details have been prepared with due care however, the information is intended as a preliminary guide only and may be subject to change.
Homes for Lambeth, its clients and any joint agents give notice that:
- They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise.
- They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs, computer generated images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Homes for Lambeth has not tested any services, equipment, or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. In line with our policy of continuous improvement we reserve the right to alter the layout, building style, landscaping, and specification at any time without notice. The floorplans are for illustration purposes only and are not to scale. Incentives are plot specific and are subject to terms and conditions. The maps are not to scale and show approximate locations.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Homes for Lambeth and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of Homes for Lambeth. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Homes for Lambeth takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content are copyright of Homes for Lambeth– © Homes for Lambeth, 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you send it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of that website. Several cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site and will last for longer. Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify users.
Essential session management
- Creating a specific log-in session for a visitor to our website in order that the site remembers that a visitor is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure, and consistent manner.
- Recognising when a visitor to the website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get.
- Recognising when a visitor to the website is a registered member.
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of the Services.
Customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website for example by storing a country code and providing users with content relevant to their country.
Performance and measurement
Collecting statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
The Site may contain links to external websites. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. Therefore, please carefully read any privacy policies on those websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.